Wednesday, December 18, 2024

Gone but not Forgotten

 Been years since this site has been public. I only reactivated it because over the years I've lost several good friends who visited here and I at their sites.  Was close with some of them.  My big brother Carl (TAO) and one of my adopted sisters, Leslie Parsley.  This is the only connection I have left with them and thought maybe some of the others who have visited here in the past may want to view some of their comments for old time sake. 

 I had several friends from the right that visited as well. If Law and Order Teacher, Tom the Redhunter, The Griper and the Rattler, even Blue Pitbull whom I got off to a bad start with, are missed. I hope they're still among us but our conversations will always be treasured.

 Merry Christmas to any who happen to stop by.  Joe...

4 comments:

Dave Miller said...

Well Joe, I too remember some of those folks. Are they still around? Who knows for sure but I seem to remember Blue Pit Bull being in a pretty bad way.

And wow! Tao... thanks for that reminder.

Blessings amigo.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Huh.

Professor Prophet Dervish Z. Sanders said...

Is all your content from Mad Mike's America gone?

http://madmikesamerica.com/author/joe-hagstrom/

JoBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I don't know.